Monday, April 10, 2006

Clone Wars


Well, I'm back. It's me. The real Jean. The catatonic one is a Phoenix Force made clone, and when she was defeated, I rose. It's all very foggy, but the Cuckoos assure me that everything'll be okay. A lot of tension seems to be in the house. I can feel it pressing against my mind. It's enough to drive someone crazy. There also seems to be clones or alternate versions or stunt doubles. Some mess like that, running around the mansion. It is upsetting, to say the least. But I assume Charles will handle this. As for now, I've locked myself in my bedroom, attempting to center myself.

5 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

One that's at least one confusing mess straightened out. Of course there is still the question now of what to do with the catatonic Jean clone. And the Phoenix Force is still floating around out there. Warren said he saw it heading for Earth. Hopefully it isn't looking for you.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Jean! I'm so glad you're you and not a clone. I was a bit upset to make such a huge confession to a mass of energy and not a real person.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Wanda Maximoff said...

Glad you are feeling better Jean. And I am sorry for not being there for you when you could've used the support.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Cassandra Nova said...

*chuckles softley to self and sips tea*

Yes, dear. Feels as if you're going crazy doesn't it?

*takes another sip of tea and begins to imagine murdering Charles*

4:09 PM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home