Friday, March 31, 2006

Nothing more than usual.

I know. I know. Some of you are frightend. I can sense it. I promise to not eat our sun. I can't make any promises about any others though. Today was rather uneventful. We are all awating the news on this child that could possibly be Charles'.

I do not think it is. But it very well could be. He may be in a wheelchair. But that has never stopped him before. Don't act like you didn't know.


Anyways, Warren and I have taken up crimefighting once more. We missed the good ol' days when it was just five of us, and not every mutant who stepped through the Institute's door was adorned with X's and sent out in Charles' name.

We're not bitter. No.

All we need is Hank, Scott and Bobby to join us. Bobby will be easy. Especially since Warren is on the team. And I can draw in Scott. Hank though. Hank is a big question mark right now. Hopefully he will not give into this blasted cure.

But that's where we are right now. I hope all of your lives are a little more interesting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

It's rather hard getting Hank out of the lab these days. He also gets misty-eyed when he thinks about the "cure". Maybe if I could come up with a mission, just for the founding team, he might remember how much he loved it.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

Original X-men /X-factor Reunion woo -hoo!

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home