Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Last Stand

So. Dr. Kavita Rao decided to unvail her little "cure" today. I could not let that happen. If this cure got into the wrong hands, we would all be in serious trouble. Silly Charles and his pitiful X-Men do not share this point of view though. Fools. They would be the first to go if this little serum mades it's way into the mainstream. Erick and I are doing them a favour.

That was until that tart, Gaia decided to cross me. Now I am going to have to kill her. Strongest X-Man indeed.


4 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

Place your bets folks, cani Get this on PPV?

4:29 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Oh oh, Jeanie is wearing red again. Time to head for the bomb shelters.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

Cool.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

It is nice to see you as well Jean. Too bad you're evil. Call me when you're not crazy, 'kay?

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home