Friday, March 17, 2006

From the Ashes



Oops. Sorry. I died while having adventures in Britain. Well. It seems I was tagged, so here are my replies.

If you were to ghost write Deadpool's autobiography, what would you name it?
"Deadpool: The Untold Bea Arthur Story"

If Simon Cowell were to ask you to help takeover France with Deadpool and himself, would you accept?
While I wouldn't need Simon or Wade, I would do it.

On a scale of 50-100, with 50 being mind blowing and 100 being drooling the Nile river, how would you rate Bea Arthur?
....49.

If you were to appear on Deadpool's show, who would you play?
His therapist. Desperately trying to get into his pants. Yet never suceeding.

List 5 ways to improve tacos.
Uhm. I do not eat tacos.

Would you die for Deadpool?
Eh, why not? I'll come right back. I may kill some people and go all crazy. But I'll be back.

Do you find Cable's eyes dreamy?
I do not believe in incest. (Like those Maximoff Twins.)

Tag more 1 more person than the person who tagged you meaning if person A tags 4 people, you tag 5 and the people you tag, have to tag 6.
Jean-Paul, Charles, Cable, Wanda, Selene and Elisabeth. (I dunno. I've been dead.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Son Goku said...

Quicksiler and Scarlet witch together? Ewwwwwwwwwwww1

10:47 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

LOL!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

You cannot tell me you do not see it. Twincest. All I am going to say.

7:42 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I saw it, the way they're always looking at each other. Creepy.

4:11 AM  
Blogger Son Goku said...

I didn't before , but now that I think about it, Ewwwww! I wish Could wash it out of my brain.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

If you hold still, Charles or I can erase it for you.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Beware jean His mind is a bottomless pit few can escape from

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home