Monday, January 09, 2006

Phases 2 & 3

Alright. So the other day we caught Lorna Dane, and now we were after the second piece, Pietro Maximoff. I know, I know. How can this plan possibly work? Apocalpyse based his entire plan off of a video game. The imbecile. As for now, Gaia and I are playing along. So no harm will be brought to Lorna and Pietro.

After we captured Pietro, which was inexplicably easy. I scanned his mind to make sure it was him, and it was. Next was the prized jewel. A living diamond.

I flew out to where Emma was staying and kindly invited myself in. After a few choice words, I began to work with Emma, devising a plan. She would help on one condition. I would reveal it, but that goes against our agreement.


So now, Emma arrived with me in France, where I awaited Apoccy to tell me who I needed to get next. I would be taking Gaia with me, but he told me he had her working on some other special plan.

9 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

Now you are all are living in my hell from the last few days enjoy.

12:41 AM  
Blogger * Northstar * said...

I can't imagine who the fourth person could POSSIBLY be? Hmmmm.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Wanda Maximoff said...

Oh dear. Pietro captured? Well I suppose I should go save him. Then again, I am already sitting down. I doubt Father is up to it, even if he was well.

Just be gentle with him Jean. He tends to get cranky when he hasn't had a 3 minute nap. And make sure to feed him regularly. He motabalizes fast. Other than that, do be a dear an leave him fully intact when you're finished? He still is an Avenger after all.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Ha! If Pitty-o got captured so easily then keep him!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I didn't know Emma posed for Georgia O'Keefe. Somehow that seems rather appropriate though.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

How does she keeps those outfits on?

Not that I'm complaining.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Selene said...

That's Emma third power Jon, to keep her clothes from falling off.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

And her fourth power is to have her outfits - no, no. She's kind of sensitive about that now. I'll let this one go.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I realize things are a little tough for you right now Jean so I probably shouldn't have added any stress to your life, but sometimes I can't help myself. I just feel it's important to push you to your limits, to make you as strong as you can be. That's why I tagged you. Sorry.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home