Sunday, January 08, 2006

Phase 1


So. I was talk with Apoccy today after we brought home Celine. He was telling me his brilliant plan to rule the world with. Let me tell you now, it is ridiculous. Yet all to familiar. He told me how he wanted four certain mutants for some crazy machine of his.

I couldn't believe it. He'd taken the plot from X-Men Legends II. So my job today was to go out and capture Lorna Dane, AKA Polaris. So, I took Gaia along with me. She does come in very handy. And she also brought that pesky fox again.

"Alright. We'll start at the Mansion. Remember, most of the kids and staff don't know we're faking, so they won't hold back." I told her.

And without a hitch, Colossus, Wolverine, Iceman, Polaris, Rogue and Gambit all piled out of the Mansion.

"Jeannie, why'd ya have to do it? Why'd ya join Apocalypse?" Wolverine asked, poised and ready to strike.

"Silence you insolent fool." I snapped, waving my hand and sending him flying.

Rogue and Lorna instantly took to the air. Rogue fired several balls of fire at me, and Lorna tossed a metal statue. "Gaia!" I called.

She snapped into action, warping the statue into cotton.

"Nifty." I said, but before I knew it, Wolverine was flying at me at an incredible speed.

"FASTBALL SPECIAL!" he called, claws extended. I fried him. "Didn't you try that last time?" I asked, lifting him up and tossing him at Gambit. "Two down!" I called to Gaia. She nodded and used her immense psychokinetic powers and tossed Rogue into Colossus.

"That just leaves Miss Dane." I mocked, moving in on her. "Gaia! The ball!"

Out of nowhere, a large plastic ball appeared, surrounding Lorna. "We got her! Let's go!"

And with that, we were off to France again, our first prize obtained.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

Oh. And Bobby was left crying. I would have gone back to edit, but it is not letting me.

-Jean

8:46 PM  
Blogger * Northstar * said...

Oh Je t'aime, Bobby. Poor guy. Just like in Legends 2, your plans will be foiled! And I'm sure, since so many people have played it, they gave me a copy at S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ to keep me occupied, everyone will know how to foil you too! Apocalypse is pathetic!

8:58 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

yes he is Northstar Even i've played x-men legends oh yes and fyi he has an Evil night light too.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

Realizing that his plan would be revieled by the game though, Pokey made an evil twist to it...
Mwauh hahahahah *cough* *gasp* ha*choke* haha *wheeze*!

I have to work on my laugh...

1:06 PM  
Blogger * Northstar * said...

Hey Gaia, how about this one? *Hunh hunh hunh!* It sounds french, but oh well! And is this evil twist similar to a twist of lemon?

4:30 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I always thought the Evil Chuckle was far more sinister than the Evil Belly Laugh.

I hope Apocalypse saw the end of the game where he got totally fried by the X-Men.

4:39 PM  
Blogger Gaia said...

More like...a cherry twist

6:22 PM  
Blogger Magneto said...

Oh sure, you're all goody-goody now. But did you see with who's army you march in the X-Men 3 preview?

When you get tired of playing footsie with Apocalypse, come and join the Brotherhood. The future is ours!!

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jean Grey-Summers said...

Apocalypse is a fool.

And I may take you up on that Erick. Affiliation hopping is fun.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home